The Wonderful Thoughts Bundle is so cool how it cuts out the greetings and it was fun to play with this week for my Mimeograph Monday With a Twist. Isn’t this Masterfully Made DSP so beautiful?
Above is the catalog card on page 160. The DSP looks like it has all these layers and shadows but it is just a flat piece of DSP, I am having fun with this pack and think I might do a class with it. What do you think?
Above is my twist card, this might be the first time my twist used a totally different stamp set, but I did the same layout as the catalog version. Again more of that amazing DSP was used.
See How To Make These Cute Cards:
I am sorry I was a basket case at the beginning of the video, we are still so heartboken here about not being able to keep Kevin, I had a nightmare that someone mean adopted him and was not nice.
Bonus Days are Back!
- Earn a $5.00 coupon for every $50.00 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned. Tip: Save the emails and print these out so you have them in August.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Phone and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before 6 July and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
You can see the new catalog online as well as the recipes on my blog here: https://www.stampingwithdi.com/current-catalogs
Monthly Reminders for JuLy:
Have an awesome Monday and thanks for stopping in.