Don’t you just love this little Textured Floral Scalloped Gift Card Box?
I love adding the mask on there first as it looks almost like a lattice that the flowers are on. I have used these new scalloped gift cards a few times lately. These make a pretty way to give a gift card and then you can use the box for something else later.
SUpplies to make thIs Pretty Box:
See how to make the Box:
Don’t forget about bonus days going on for the rest of July.
Bonus Days are Back!
- Earn a $5.00 coupon for every $50.00 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned. Tip: Save the emails and print these out so you have them in August.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Phone and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before 6 July and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
You can see the new catalog online as well as the recipes on my blog here: https://www.stampingwithdi.com/current-catalogs
Monthly Reminders for JuLy:
Have an awesome weekend and thanks for stopping in.