The Pansy Patch stamp set is so pretty and quick and easy, I need to get it out more. Not sure why I kept calling them daisy on my premier.
Above is the catalog card on page 27 and how I think it was made. I am so glad it used the Masterfully Made DSP again, I can not get enough of it.
Above is my twist card, many of you said that you don’t prefer the little cards so I simply just made the card a standard size and I loved how it turn out by using the die this time.
SUpplies to make these Cards:
See how to make these cards:
Don’t forget about bonus days going on for the rest of July.
Bonus Days are Back!
- Earn a $5.00 coupon for every $50.00 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned. Tip: Save the emails and print these out so you have them in August.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Phone and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before 6 July and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
Not only is it bonus days but July 19 is a stamp sale day, get 15% off stamps from the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog, that does exclude host stamps. So start your list now and have fun shopping on the 19th and earning those Bonus bucks too!
You can see the new catalog online as well as the recipes on my blog here: https://www.stampingwithdi.com/current-catalogs
Monthly Reminders for JuLy:
Have an awesome Monday and thanks for stopping in.