As soon as I saw the new Blossom Wishes Kit I knew I had to get one…ok I got two.
Above is how the kit says to do the card, it is an all inclusive kit and there is NO STAMPING so it is perfect if you are an on the go crafter.
Above is a alternative by simply turning it on the side, and I love either one.
This is the smaller slimline with the pears and I just love all the little foil sparkle and the colors. What do you think?
So this is an alternative with that same one. Ok now I will admit I ordered a bunch more kits cause I love it so much.
Do you like no stamping kits?
So if you had to pick which do you like best? Do you like the kits that have the stamps and inks or do you like these all inclusive where you just pop stuff out and adhere?
See How To Make These Cute Cards:
I hope you can see how cute the colors are, because the video is not always accurate.
Bonus Days are Back!
- Earn a $5.00 coupon for every $50.00 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned. Tip: Save the emails and print these out so you have them in August.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Phone and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before 6 July and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
See the Catalog and recipes:
You can see the new catalog online as well as the recipes on my blog here: https://www.stampingwithdi.com/current-catalogs
Monthly Reminders for JuLy:
Have an awesome weekend and thanks for stopping in.