I have a goal to reach a certain sales milestone by the end of September. I always try to better myself. I mean I can’t compete with anyone else but myself right? So I need to end the year strong and I am short some on my sales so I thought how about Double Reward Points? That way we both win.
I also have done a little bit of updating…have you noticed that? No more eggs… well we still have one chicken and the three ducks but I thought it was time for an update. I do love the new look… so drumroll…
How It Works:
- From September 23 – September 30, 2022 until midnight when you place an online catalog order through my store that totals $50.00 before tax & shipping you will earn not 1 sunflower, but 2. Order $100.00 before tax & shipping and you will earn 4 sunflowers and so on. Cool eh?
- Separate orders may not be combined to reach $50.00.
- Stamp Club orders qualify for sunflowers as long as they reach the $50.00 before tax and shipping.
- Class in the Mail Kits do not qualify for sunflowers.
- You will still earn Hostess rewards for catalog orders over $150.00
- You will be responsible for tracking your orders and sunflowers.
- Earn 1 dozen (12) sunflowers and pick an item(s) valued up to $35.00 as a Thank You from me. Just email me your rewards card (or include rewards card detail in the email itself) with your item(s) choice. You cannot go over the $35.00 and pay the difference.
- One customer per rewards card.
- I will confirm your rewards card and send your item(s) right away. I will pay the tax & shipping to send it to you.
- Sunflowers stay fresh for one year from initial purchase. After that they expire.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Country Dozen Rewards are from Diana Gibbs only, and not Stampin’ Up!
Thank you for your continued support and business, I really appreciate that you have picked me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Have an awesome Thursday and thanks for stopping in.