There is so much going on tomorrow, the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog goes live and my online store is getting updated with a whole new look. You can also spend those bonus bucks you have been earning too.
What all does that mean?
Well today is a last day to make sure you know what your password is when you log on to my store. Many of us, me included, let our computer remember what our passwords are. BUT my online store will be a brand new platform so it will not remember it…so today please log in and make sure you know it so that tomorrow when you are so excited to order all the new goodies from the mini catalog you will be able to log right in without having to contact Stampin' Up! for a password reset. If you know your password you are good….you don't have to CHANGE your password you just need to KNOW it.
I have no idea what your password is so unfortunately I won't be able to assist you. So please as soon as you are done reading this post….go and do that ok. Also I do believe my link might be changing and I can't check that till tomorrow so another reason to do it today.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click the “Forgot Password” link on the store’s sign-in page and follow the steps to reset your password. (The password reset email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Adding this email address to the contacts list in your email program and/or searching for your email program’s spam settings can help ensure you receive the email.) Should you run into any problems, there is a link in the password reset window to a page with additional information.
Remember, if you have trouble accessing your account, Demonstrator Support at 1-800-STAMPUP can also help reset your password!
The current online stores will go offline at midnight (MT) on August 4 and will remain offline permanently from that point forward. The new online stores will go live at 7:00 AM (MT) on August 4.
Orders may be placed on the new online store starting at 7:00 AM (MT), when the sites launch, that is why you really want to check that password today, a lot of people will be ordering and if you have to contact Stampin' Up! for a password it might take longer.
Here are some of the new features and improvements to the new store:
- The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
2. New and improved store navigation provides an updated and enhanced shopping experience.
3. The site utilizes new, larger imagery to better showcase our products and allow up-close details to be seen.
4. New landing pages tell our product stories better.
5. New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience, allowing you to more easily find what you are looking for. The store’s organization and terminology are also more intuitive if you are new to my store.
6. The site utilizes inventory status information to show what items will be retiring soon, have low inventory, or are backordered so you can make informed purchasing decisions.
7. You can mark your favorite items for later reference, and you can create and share personalized wish lists.
8. A new Quick Shop feature makes it easy to add items to your cart. We have also simplified the checkout process.
As you check out of the new store, you should also see my face as they have added this too, that way you know you are shopping with me.
Sorry, this was a lot but and you may not even have to worry about it cause you know your password, but just in case, I wanted to give you a heads up.
Ok, off you go to my store and make sure you write your password down. If you have any questions, please let me know.
August Seasonal Card Class in the Mail – Prized Peony
August Christmas Card Class in the Mail – Snowflake Wishes
Have an awesome Monday and thanks for stopping in.
Leave a Reply