The Paper Pumpkin team loves planning fun surprises, so I am so VERY excited to let you know what Stampin' Up has in store for the month of May: a fabulous kit featuring 2020–2022 In Colors, plus Purple Posy, an In Color from the 2019–2021 collection. This means that as Paper Pumpkin subscribers, you will be the first to get their hands on new In Color products. And that’s just the beginning of things to love about this kit!
About the May Kit
A Kit In Color
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes
- 8 cards are traditional size
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- 4 cards are note card size
- Notecard size: 5" x 3-1/2" (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8" x 3-5/8" (13 x 9.2 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Four NEW In Colors plus Purple Posy from the 2019–2021 In Color collection. (The new In Colors will be introduced on April 24.) Psst...one new one is called Bumblebee as that is listed on the back of the new Ornate Garden DSP pack that you can order now...shhh!!!!
- Subscribe for the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit from April 11–May 10 at my personal paperpumpkin link.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
- The In Color reveal happens April 24, so stay tuned!
The clearance rack has also been updated. So make sure to go and check out all the great deals!!
Have an awesome Tuesday and thanks for stopping in.