Can you believe in March it will be seven years since Paper Pumpkin started? To thank everyone who has helped along the way, Stampin' Up! is including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit. This means that every subscriber will receive two stamp sets!
I am so excited for the March Paper Pumpkin, and look at the cute box too!!! Here are the details.
- The additional stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- The additional stamp set is a 4×6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5" x 3-1/2"
- Envelope size: 5-1/8" x 3-5/8"
- Subscribe for the March kit at my custom link: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=20548 from February 11–March 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
Get your Free Mini Cutter, 6×6 DSP sampler & an extra stamp set of your choice Now!!
New Coordination Products Release – While Supplies Last
Have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping in.
Leave a Reply