Paper Pumpkin is the perfect stocking stuffer.
You can get 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year subscriptions.
- Save $1/month on a 6-month subscription or $2/month on a 12-month subscription.
- Qualify for Stampin’ Rewards on a 12-month subscription
- You can purchase as many prepaid subscriptions as you want, but you can only redeem one at a time, per account.
- Uninterrupted Subscriptions: When you redeem your subscription you can put in your payment information at checkout to keep receiving your monthly kit once your prepaid subscription ends (although you aren't required to do s
How It Works:
- When you place your order, you will receive an email with instructions and a redemption code to redeem the prepaid subscription. (There's even a link to a gift card if the subscription is for someone else.)
- You'll go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=20548 and enter the redemption code.
- You or your gift recipient will start enjoying their monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
- You can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. Just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=20548 . We even have a gift card that you can print and slip in a card. One thing to keep in mind is that the redemption codes will not work across borders. (So, someone in Canada could not gift a subscription to someone is the US and vice versa.)
- Redemption codes do not expire.
Who are you going to give a Paper Pumpkin Subscription to?
Free Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon – November's INKcentive
Online Extravaganza Time – Don't Miss Out!
The Stampin' Blends are available NOW!
Class in the Mail – Basket of Wishes
Stampin' Blends Club – Get them all in 3 months with a free gift too!
Have an awesome Friday and thanks for stopping in.
Leave a Reply