Who doesn't like to get together with friends and stamp? Or even just sitting alone and working quietly on your Birthday cards, writing little notes and wishing you could see everyone open the special card you made? How would you like to actually earn money at the same time?
When I first became a Demonstrator 15 years ago that was me. Stamping alone or with friends I was in my glory. I couldn't get over what I was making with my own hands and how easy and fun it was. I had a huge wish list and it was cheaper to just sign up and get my discount. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine actually being a "real Demonstrator", you know the kind that talks to people and sells stuff. But it happened and I have never looked back.
For the next month, new recruits that join Stampin' Up! can do so at the traditional Starter Kit priced at $99 ($125 product value), or for a limited time, a reduced priced Starter Kit at the low price of $50 ($55 product value.)
Dates: May 28 – June 30, 2014
- As a demonstrator, you can get a discount on new products like Blendabilities and Project Life, and you'll be able to get in on the preorder for the brand new holiday catalog (starts August 1st)!
- Because you're a new demonstrator you will receive free convention registration!
- A Free paper-pumpkin kit will also be included in the starter kit.
- But wait, there's more–you will also get two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) if you sign up for the DBWS within your first 21 days.
- All starter kit orders must be finalized by June 30, 2014:
- Online IDA: 11:50 pm (MT)
- Mail Order: June 30, 2014
You will be part of my Di's Country INKers team and I am a little biased when I say we have the best team of Demonstrators!
You can read more about the Demonstrator Benefits here.
I was a Hobby Demonstrator for quite a few years, while I had a second job. When Eric had issues coming home from school and getting picked on it was time for a change so I decided to do my Stampin' Up! business full time and be a stay at home Mum at the same time, and wow what a difference it has brought to our lives. To be able to be home when Eric was younger was so nice and he liked it too. The places we have been, Alaska, Bermuda, Hawaii, Panama Canal, Fiji, the Caribbean just to name a few. Just from selling these little rubber stamps. Not to mention the friends I have met a long the way. I am so very blessed!
Whether you want to be a Hobby Demonstrator and save on your purchases, or you want to be a Seasonal Demonstrator, selling to friends and family certain times of year, or you want to be a Career Demonstrator, like me…it is totally up to you.
You can read more about the Career Plan here.
The Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart is: To love what we do, and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference!
I would love to have you join my family, I have Demonstrators all over the US and I would love to answer any questions you may have.
Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping in.
Leave a Reply