Here are the weekly deals in my online store, remember these change every Tuesday. Come and look at the deal and place your order right away for these great, discounted products.
Please note that weekly deals will be offered while supplies last! The discount will appear in your shopping bag when you check out.
The clearance rack has been updated, run don't walk to get those specials as they will be available only while supplies last. It is a good idea to check the clearance rack now and again, as Stampin' Up! adds things all the time.
The Paper Pumpkin promotion has been going so well that Stampin' Up! has decided to extend it through March 31. So not only when you spend $50 on occasions catalog or other Stampin' Up! products you will get a free Sale-A-Bration gift; if you sign up for a new Paper Pumpkin membership, you will get a free set of markers! Please remember you need to be a new subscriber to the Paper Pumpkin program to get the markers, not just a new subscriber to me.
This is important: Please make sure to pick me, Diana Gibbs – zipcode is 85140 as your Demonstrator. I don't always get a notice when you subscribe, so when you do, please let me know…Thanks! It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up at www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Join.
Here is the direct link to join Paper Pumpkin under me. After you join my Paper Pumpkin Pals and your first kit is mailed out I will send you a little welcome to the group gift.
Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on March 10th, we'll send your kit around Marcv 15th. If you sign up on March 11th, we'll send your first kit around April 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
Speaking of Paper Pumpkin, if you are a Current Paper Pumpkin Subscriber you can purchase past kits as well as refill kits (while supplies last). You need to email or call me if you want to order these as the Paper Pumpkin department works on a different system than regular ordering.
Here is the flyer to tell you more.
Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping in.