Don't forget that to get the March Paper Pumpkin you need to sign up no later than March 10th. Here is a cute card I did for Rhonda's swap, I cased and tweaked it from Kimberly Van Diepen (Thanks Kimberly) it uses the greeting from the "Hey There" Welcome kit...I love this greeting...and you will too.
Here's more information on Paper Pumpkin:
Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
This is important: Please make sure to pick me, Diana Gibbs - zipcode is 85140 - sometimes you don't even need my last name...so at least you have a few things to try to make it find me (sorry for the inconvenience) as your Demonstrator. Right now I am not getting a notice when you subscribe, so when you do, please let me know...Thanks!
Added since original post: Here is the direct link to join Paper Pumpkin under me. After you join my Paper Pumpkin Pals I will send you a little welcome to the group gift.
Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting our online store.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit (shown above) is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!Questions? We've Got Answers
Why are we offering Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is the perfect introduction to Stampin' Up! We designed it for crafters that want to create a project each month, but aren't quite ready to build a stamp collection (yet).
How does shipping work with Paper Pumpkin?
Your Paper Pumpkin will be automatically shipped to you each month (so fun!). Because we are auto shipping these, the pricing structure is slightly different from our other Stampin' Up! products.
Give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
I can't wait to start this fun exciting adventure with you. Have a great Friday and thanks for stopping in.