Well I did it, or I should say we did it. Jeff and I met MAMMa and Daddy Vinnie at the theater this morning and we saw Eclipse again and look what I wore…
…drum roll please…
…there they are in all their glory my Poppy shoes. (ignore my red face…just look at the shoes) I love them and they are pretty comfortable. Jeff was telling Vinnie he picked up a hooker and then he pointed to my shoes…what a bugger.
Little things I learned today: It is important to walk on level ground, we stopped at Walmart on the way home and the little bumpy things on the way out of the store, not sure why they are there, but I did wobble a little bit there, and Jeff teased me, then someone spilled some soap in the laundry aisle and I about went ass over tea kettle. No one noticed, except my heart, which sped up a little bit, and my life flashed before my eyes, but other then that, I love them.
So today I did a lot of paper cutting, I have lots more to do, but I cut the paper I had here, and need to wait for my order to arrive to finish the rest. I am cutting cards for our An Evening to Remember event at Convention, we have 200 coming and I am cutting 2 make n takes and Linda Hansen is cutting 2 make n takes. If you are attending please make sure to head over to the amazing website that Dina Anker has been working on and check out the make n take supplies you will need to bring. I suggest you pair up with your friends, so you each bring something different and then you can share. We have kept the supplies you need to bring to a minimum.
So I didn't get anything stamped for you, but I will tomorrow.
Ugh, tomorrow I get on the scale and this week I did not do very good, so I am a little scared to get on it. I have a feeling it might be up, I had two days of movies, and buttered popcorn, and soda pop…so I am crossing my fingers.
Did you used to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and life took you in a different direction, but now you are ready to be a Demonstrator again? I would love to have you join my Di's Country INKers family and look at this awesome deal.
SPECIAL REJOIN STARTER KIT OFFER
Dates: July 1-31, 2010
During the month of July, any former Stampin' Up! demonstrator can rejoin Stampin' Up! for only $35!
To rejoin Stampin' Up!, former demonstrators only need to purchase the Rejoin Starter Kit and sign and complete a new Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreement.
The Rejoin Starter Kit Contains:
- 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
- 2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Guest invitation postcards (100)
- Customer order forms (50)
- 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog (1)
- Celebrando Creatividad (1)
- Two months free Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) subscription
Former demonstrators will already have the stamping supplies they need, so, in order to keep the price so low, the Rejoin Starter Kit contains the bare essentials to help them get their businesses back up and running.
Details to Remember:
- This offer is available to all former demonstrators.
- This kit does not include any Stampin' Up! products.
- Former demonstrators may add either or both of the optional add-ons to their starter kit. (See starter kit form for add-on contents.)
- There is no Online IDA option for this kit. Rejoin Starter Kit order forms must be submitted by mail, so I will send these to you.
- Rejoin Starter Kit order and Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreements must be received by Stampin' Up! by July 31, 2010.
Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 602-339-2776, and I can answer any questions you may have, and since the paperwork has to be sent in to Stampin' Up!, (we can't do it online), I will get your paperwork sent off to you right away.
Well I better hit the hay. Have an awesome Saturday and thanks for stopping in!