My up-up-upline Tina has a little friendly challenge for members of her downline and if you have top sales for certain months that she chooses, you earn a weekend at her cabin in the Catskill mountains.
Well last fall my BFF Tracy and I were a few of the lucky ones to get to go. There were six in all, Priscilla, Jen, Kathryn, Tina, Tracy and I at the cabin. One of the other girls could not come. We had a blast.
I took this awesome picture when we went on one of our walks. I just love the look of it, and want to print it out and frame it for my stamp room. The old country look is just what my room needs.
Wonder if the unleaded gas was cheaper then?
This one seems so postcard like doesn’t it? We saw these deer(s) several times that weekend.
Unfortunately I can’t show any people pictures because I would get into big trouble, we mostly lounged around in sweats, or pajamas all weekend. Kathryn who made about 100 scrapbook pages…ok maybe only 30, had pajamas on, then went and showered, and then proceeded to put on clean pajamas. It was so much fun and I got to know these girls so much better, and so glad I was part of the first Cabin Scrap weekend group.
Tina has this challenge on again, and I have my fingers crossed I will get to go again, the fall trip is beautiful, the girls that went in the winter….you can have that one…my thin Arizona blood can’t take the cold.
On a side note: For you American Idol fans out there:
1) I am sick of all 3 judges
2) I am bored with the fans calling in with questions
3) I am tired of the childish way the judges and Ryan act
4) I still feel that Michael Johns was cheated, and that Ryan is an a*#hole for bringing up that last season on the give back show no one got kicked off, and then he kicked him off
5) I think they should get a new host and new judges IF the show even comes back next year
6) I think they should sing songs we know
7) I think that they finally got it right tonight in voting Christy off, and I think the man should let her buy her horse back
Thanks for stopping in!